Economics Statistics Research Analyst - Russian / Portuguese / Arabic or additional European Language
Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a highly motivated multilingual individual with a background in Economics and strong I.T skills to join their team.
Advanced Excel skills and fluency in an additional European Language or Arabic along with English are required.
The candidate will be responsible for the build - out of content and maintenance of data required for the product. Focus will be within macroeconomic statistics.
The successful applicant will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation within the growing information, technology and finance industry.
- Sourcing and qualifying relevant information
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing database
- Data quality check
- Potentially speaking with clients
- Developing internal relationships and working alongside finance professionals
- Spoken & written fluency in English and any other European language (preferably Russian / Portuguese) or Arabic
- Keen interest in financial markets essential
- Strong macroeconomic knowledge - if an Economics degree is not possessed then applicant will need to demonstrate how fundamental macroeconomic interest and knowledge has been gained
- BA / BSc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA is a must)
- Genuine commitment to this role and desire to progress