Electronic Trading Platforms Support Engineer (Ion/MarkitWire - Capital Markets)
Our client, a global supplier of IT services, requires an experienced Electronic Trading Platforms Support Engineer with good Capital Market domain experience to join them for a 1 year temporary contract based in London.
The successful candidate will have very good hands on experience and knowledge of Ion & Marketwire trading applications.
You will be expected to raise, investigate and resolve support queries and escalate incidents to senior management and stakeholders. This will be achieved using the corporate tool, ServiceNow.
You should be proficient in task management, and following issues through to resolution. The teamwork to a shift pattern covering 7am-6pm each covering an 8 hour day.
- Raising, investigating and resolving support queries
- Escalating incidents to senior management and stakeholders using ServiceNow
- Taking ownership of issues to resolution
- Experience in Capital Markets Domain
- Hands on experience using Remedy & Service Now
- Very experienced using Ion
- Good experience using MarkitWire
- Proficient in task management
- Good communications and customer service/stakeholder management skills