Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their EMEA Marketing Team on a 6 months contract starting in September. The position will involve defining, developing and executing marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships for organisation's financial products.
The successful candidate will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders (content, digital, creative, events teams) within the region and globally to manage execution of organisations' buy-side marketing programmes to the highest standards.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate financial services knowledge.
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to make their mark within a major global brand and will receive world class training along with a competitive salary package, training and development. Initially, it's a 6months contract that might ve extended or become a permanent position within the company.
- Work closely with global marketing managers to ensure the solutions/audiences he/she is responsible for in EMEA are supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programmes
- Handle your own workload and prioritise multiple request from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration amongst all marketing activity planned across the region, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be inventive
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- A good understanding of the financial services market in EMEA in general
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of briefing events, creative and digital teams effectively
- Ability to drive lead generation and campaign management
- Proven experience multi-tasking in a time pressure environment
- Ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and the internal marketing teams
- Knowledge about key financial organisation types (banks, hedge funds, asset managers, etc) and their financial professionals and decision makers (traders, analysts, portfolio managers, etc)
- Successful track record in B2B financial services marketing
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to build project plans and run through seamless execution
- Ambitious mind-set and a desire to adapt and learn a new market