Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced EMEA Recruiter to join their growing team. This is a rare opportunity to gain a world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, enjoy working in a busy, creative and fast paced environment and always be ready to go an extra mile.
- Manage and execute on the full recruitment lifecycle from reviewing resumes to closing candidates in a high volume recruitment environment.
- Manage complex hiring targets by being as innovative as possible.
- Think creatively to develop non-traditional sourcing strategies.
- Stay in tune with external market factors affecting business areas, as well as new best practices/trends affecting recruiting.
- Use social media, participate in networking and open house events to build the employer brand and to recruit top talent.
- Experience direct sourcing recent graduates, second jobbers and career changers (candidates with 1-5 years post-graduation experience).
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Exceptional people skills, developed through experience in client facing roles or customer service and support.
- An ability to adjust to changing work flows and demands.