My Client is a global leader in marketing, communication and business transformation. Present in 108 countries and employing more than 77,000 people, the company offers a full range of services and expertise across digital, technology, creative, corporate communications, media strategy, planning and buying and healthcare communications.
Working within the Financial Systems team, your cross-border remit will see you work in close partnership with the Business Transformations Lead, offshore technical teams, project managers and finance colleagues to deliver a bespoke SAP platform, and other EPR implementations across Europe to prestigious group Brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the project delivery of an aggressive implementations schedule both for the UK and Europe. You will ensure implentations are completed on time and successfully manage the brands' operational changes.
You will preferably be experienced in SAP, Excel, managing large volumes of data and have a strong finance background. Previous experience in data conversion in SAP implementation projects is important. Experience in PowerPoint and MS Projects is also helpful.
- Liaise with the Systems Lead, Global MDM team and local IT Project Management team to understand the prioritisation of implementation projects.
- Gathering Organisational requirements from the Brands and managing their expectations with regards to delivery. Liaise with the Brands to identify and understand critical requirements and enhancements.
- Liaise with the Global MDM team with regards to the setup of new companies, manage confidential information within Altair, including security administration; creating and maintaining clients, brands and vendors and other data.
- Gathering the financial data to be imported to Altair from the brands, cleansing it and making sure that it is entered into Altair correctly.
- Leading the User Acceptance Testing for each Organisational Change or Implementation.
- Organising the training of key users within the Brands and working with them to ensure it is delivered to the brands' satisfaction.
- Project management and administration, including the creation of clear, bespoke project plans and operational analysis.
- Develop and record the processes for any Organisational Change or Implementation in Altair, liaising with other regional System Support teams to share knowledge and develop a global approach.
- Build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including, but not limited to, the Brands, Altair Core Teams, Altair MDM teams, internal System Support and IT teams, and System Support teams from other regions.
- Travel to other countries where necessary.
Essential Applications and Skills
- SAP implementation, data cleansing and conversion experience.
- Part-Qualified Accountant.
- Familiar with managing large sets of data in Excel.