Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced EUC Desktop Administrator with SCCM Imaging Experience based in Erith (Kent). This is a 2-3 month contract with an immediate start date.
You will be responsible for a Windows 7 to 10 migration and Workstation Life Cycle Refresh.
- Windows 7 to 10 Migration and Workstation Life Cycle Refresh
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving the issues in computer hardware and software in laptops, desktops and VDI's
- Installing and up grading hardware's and software's and providing complete assistance while configuring hardware's, software's, and peripherals of the end user systems
- Providing general desktop support, project coordination, imaging/ re-imaging PCs, and laptops
- Providing one on one assistance to the end user regarding the technical flaw, either by phone, mails, or in person
- Resolving network related issues like local area connection problem, network access, mails, internet, dial-ins, etc.
- Coordinating with the third party service provider for timely repair of the system under the maintenance agreement warranty, and repairing minor flaws in hardware if not covered under the same
- Providing assistance in installation of other peripherals like printers, scanners, etc., cabling systems like local area network cables, network interface cards, wired switches, etc.
- Developing and Sharing work status report
- Working in Client business hours
- On-call support if required
Key Skills Required:
- Operating system - Windows 7, 8, 10
- MS Office 365
- Mobile Device Management
- Desktop and Laptop HW knowledge
- Experience of working in Windows10 Migration projects for Desktop/Laptops
- Experience in configuring and managing windows client operating system image & deployment
- Hands-on experience in resolving issues with Windows Operating Systems Win 7, 8 & 10
- Good troubleshooting skills on MS Office, O365, Skype, Internet Explorer and all other Operating system issues
- Knowledge on PC and peripheral Hardware troubleshooting (including print & scanning devices)
- Experience on Windows Imaging process using SCCM deployment
- Experience in managing and maintenance of Mobile devices with MDM
- Knowledge on Data Migration tools and O365 One drive
- Configuring and troubleshooting Internet Explorer & Google Chrome browser compatibility issues
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems related to Desktop security
- Installation and troubleshooting of different application software using remote connection tools.
- Managing Active directory console, enabling & disabling user account and password reset with unlock the account
- Knowledge on Managing users, groups and computers in Active directory console
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge on ITIL and IT service management tool - Service Now
- Good Microsoft Office skills Word, Power Point, Excel & Visio
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Strong sense of personal accountability and communication skills
- Result orientated - Develop logical, realistic plan to meet objectives. Tenacious and delivery focused in approach. Continually seeks to make the area in which they work more efficient and effective. Continually strives to make the area in which they work more efficient and effective.
- Excellent written and oral skills, clear and concise, keeps manager informed of work progression at sensible intervals. Engage; manage third party vendors and third parties as appropriate.
- Excellent knowledge in Cross functional services