Our Client, a global provider of IT services requires Desktop Engineers for a Windows 10 migration project starting October 5th on a 3 month temporary contract.
The project will begin in Aberdeen for 6 weeks or so and then move to Uxbridge London for a further 6 weeks or so depending on the progress of the project. We require contractors to work either the day shift 7.30am - 430pm or the late shift of 2pm - 11pm (shifts include a 1hr break).
Key Skills/Knowledge required:
- Ability to interact with business end-users at all levels of the organization
- CMDB, SCCM, Service Now knowledge
- Possess a friendly, can-do and mature attitude focusing on great customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3+ years previous level 1-2 technical support experience
- Reliable, dependable, and skilled deployment and migration technician
- Experience in end-user support and Windows 10 implementation and troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience with Windows 10 OS, MS Office, Active Directory, Group policies, anti-virus software, Windows domain networking, local area networking
- Experience with current desktop, laptop, peripheral technologies.
- Experience with imaging machines
- Experience utilizing client remote control solutions.
- Physical ability to lift existing and new computer hardware (Desktops, Monitors etc.) during deployment on a daily basis
- Availability and flexibility to work outside standard 8-5 business hours.
- Experience: 3+ years,
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues/End Users/Client managers at all levels in the organization.
- To be able to demonstrate good knowledge of Windows 10 to end users