Our client, a global supplier of IT services, requires an onsite Desktop Support Engineer (L2) in Paddington for a 6 month temporary contract.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot end user devices: notebooks, desktops, peripherals, monitors, printers and mobile devices.
- Provide support to end users relating to hardware and software, computer applications, LAN components and peripherals.
- Supporting a highly mobile workforce with remote connectivity and remote troubleshooting needs.
- Troubleshooting system startup and user login problems
- Configuring and troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems related to security permissions.
- Supervise complaint ticketing system and follow timely resolution of all work orders and incidents.
- Establish end user service level agreements.
- Documented success in responding all inquiries and tickets in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of SCCM, MDM, Office 365/MS Outlook, Desktop image deployment, Inventory Mgmt, Antivirus Support, Basic Networking
- Should have hands-on experience on O365 and MS Outlook administration.
- Should have strong knowledge on troubleshooting Skype for Business issues.
- Advanced Windows and Mac OS X Knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge on MDM through Air-watch and active sync.
- Understanding of Storage, Networking and backup devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both Business/Management and Vendor resources.
- Should have hands-on experience on Desktop Patch Management thru different tools like SCCM, WSUS..etc.
- 3-5 years deskside support experience
- Easy commute to Paddington