Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, has an exciting opportunity within a team specialising in Exchange Data. This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various tasks in maintaining exchange related content, will work closely with global members of the Exchange Support team and other business counterparts and will be responsible for several daily tasks along with potential short term projects.
Applicants will ideally be fluent in another European language in addition to English, have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals, strong attention to detail, a passion for financial markets and a desire to build a career in an environment that celebrates risk-taking, initiative, learning, growth and innovation.
- Contact exchanges & browse websites to confirm prices
- Loading pricing files using excel
- Creating mapping tables to link databases
- QA of Exchange profiles
- Research for Historical pricing
- Calendar maintenance
- Monitor alerts for data spikes
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Familiarity with Market Data Concepts
- Strong command with the English language
- Fluency in another European language