Compliance Specialist - AML/KYC
Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is seeking an experienced co-ordinator to lead the AML/KYC client outreach process, to ensure that all relevant clients are contacted, information is obtained and appropriately reviewed. The role is a 3-6 month contract and would suit someone with a strong background in AML and KYC and experience of building client relationships. The contract could be extended or become a permanent role.
Ideal applicants will speak a second European language such as French, German or Spanish in addition to English, however this is not essential. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals, strong attention to detail, a passion for financial markets and a desire to build a career in an environment that celebrates risk-taking, initiative, learning, growth and innovation, along with two years experience within AML/KYC or equivalent knowledge.
This is a key role focusing on the gathering of information related to compliance and ensuring regulatory standards are applied; therefore strong administrative skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking and organisation are crucial.
- Plan and contribute to the delivery of the client outreach project to agreed deadlines
- Contact clients directly and assist with information requirements
- Collate, verify and analyse all relevant information in line with the client project requirements, policies and procedures.
- Liaise with stakeholders and members of the compliance team
- Provide reports and updates to management
- Assist in the analysis of KYC/AML management, working closely with the compliance team
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative requirements to meet clients' needs
A candidate who excels in the role put themselves into a strong position to move into other roles within the department or the wider organisation.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in KYC/AML within the financial industry
- Available from May - Nov 2016 with possible extension
- Motivated to progress.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Self starter with ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible and organised approached along with proven ability to work independently in a high volume environment
- A second European language would be a bonus, such as: German, French, Italian or Spanish (not essential)