Facilities Site Manager - English / Spanish languages - Madrid
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking a fluent English and Spanish speaking candidate to join their EMEA Facilities Management Team. The team consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
Based in the Madrid office, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in the environment that allows employees to excel in their roles, and will have an opportunity to make valuable contributions.
In this role, you will also be responsible for the remote management of their Lisbon office, which will include periodic travel to this location.
- Set and manage operational budgets
- Present credible business plans in support of capital expenditure proposals
- Ensure compliance with local health and safety legislation
- Select and manage third party vendors, ensuring company's standards are consistently met
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners
- Actively seek out ways in which the company could better meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that the facilities and services accurately represent the brand and values
- Create dashboards that demonstrate key findings and insights by liaising with the engineering team as well as the wider business.
- Translate business objectives for our engineering department to help them create the best data visualisation tools.
- Constantly look for improvement opportunities on how to use data
- Experience in Customer Service in a corporate environment: You understand the value of flawless customer service
- A Technical mindset: You had exposure to technology tools, particularly within data visualization and you have the passion and aptitude to learn more
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building successful vendor and customer relationships
- Strong prioritization and time management abilities
- A dynamic and hands-on approach
- The ability to adapt and react quickly in our fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail in terms of facilities standards
- Facilities site management experience
- Vendor Management experience
- Health and safety knowledge and experience
- Additional European language abilities
- Experience handling capital projects such as relocations and refurbishments