Our client, a global provider of It services, requires IT Infrastructure Engineers/Field Engineers for a long term extendable contract of 12months+. Start date will be 1st April but we can be flexible by a week or so if notice periods are required.
The Engineer will be based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire but will need to travel to visit customers up to 50 miles from the office when required. Contractors will need their own vehicle and will be paid expenses for the usage.
- HW knowledge (e.g. change disks, put workstations on place and network)
- Windows Client (and Server) knowledge (install Basic GE software and Office applications)
- RedHat (Linux)
- Able to carry out work on heavy weight - Rack move
- Full UK driving license with own Car or Mini Van
- Client facing experience with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Network and Active Directory knowledge would be good, but not mandatory