Field Marketing Specialist - French
Our client, a rapidly expanding, established global start-up in the digital media sphere has an exciting opportunity for an experienced native level French speaking Field Marketing Specialist to join their team for a 6 month fixed term contract. For the right person, opportunities may be available for either contract extension or a permanent role within the business. The specialist will be responsible for driving demand in company's existing customer base, with prospects through online and offline events in EMEA.
The successful candidate will join a welcoming, open and creative team culture within one of the fastest growing organisations in the digital content realm, with an extensive list of major brand clients.
Modern, light and creative-style office space based in central London. Position will include travel (up to 20% of the time, within UK & Europe).
Responsibilities and skills
- Collaborate with the global field and corporate marketing teams
- Manage company's hosted events calendar including registration, negotiations, on-site set-up and ongoing presence
- Execute both online and offline programs such as webinars, seminars, conferences, breakfast meetings, lunch and learns, hands-on workshops, roundtables and more
- Drive demand generation programs for the brand and measure success using lead follow-up processes
- Provide insight to Sales teams on the appropriate marketing activities for the progressive stages of the sales cycle
- Localize marketing assets such as data sheets, client testimonials, sales tools, videos, ROI analysis, etc. for external and internal use
- Experience in a marketing position previously (experience from the online media space a plus)
- Fluent in French - written & oral
- Extremely detail oriented, collaborative and deadline driven
- Ability to work well both independently with a high degree of autonomy in a cooperative, diverse group with specific defined objectives
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
- Experience with salesforce.com and Splashthat.com a plus