Our client, a successful financial planning and management consultancy, is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their growing team based in London.
Ideally candidates will have previous experience within a similar role for a financial advisory firm or previous experience with compliance administration software such as Intelligent Office.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity where the company will look to train and develop the successful candidate to build a long-term career with the company. You will be working as a part of a dynamic and forward thinking team with opportunities to progress and make your mark within this established organisation.
Successful candidates should have excellent customer service / administration skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows and Internet. Previous experience of working within financial services and a basic understanding of the financial investment products is beneficial.
- Handling confidential personal and financial information
- Daily liaison with Clients, Staff and Professionals at all levels
- Client Invoicing management, preparing, processing and reconciliation
- Electronic document management
- Maintaining Company databases, spreadsheets and online systems
- Creating Client document and information packs
- Obtaining online quotations
- Dealing with Postal and telephone queries