Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate with a background or demonstrable interest in financial markets to join their Indices Team for a 9 month contract that may be extended or could potentially lead to permanent opportunities.
The position will involve collecting data and enhancing the quality of the data, as well as providing administrative support to the wider team.
The successful applicant will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business
Applicants must be able to work 45 hours per week i.e 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and be comfortable working as part of a team in a data focussed role. Quick and accurate data entry experience in a repetitive environment is a must.
- Data collection
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Making time sensitive data updates
- Data quality check
- Providing support to the team
- Education to degree level or relevant work experience
- Have a general interest in finance
- Keen eye for detail and strong multitasking skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Understanding the importance of keeping data secure
- Solid English language skills (additional languages not necessary but a bonus)