Our client, a global IT service provider, has a 3-6 month contract for a Functional Tester. The Functional Tester is responsible for testing, coordinating the integration and system/user documentation of new IT systems. This will be conducted in close collaboration with the wider interconnectors team, system architect, IS and security teams and will hold responsibility for both new developments and system change or enhancements.
The role holder will be responsible for digital risk and security, legislative compliance, support arrangements and the communications networks of interconnectors.
ASAP start based in Solihull (no remote working) with travel to Europe maximum 2-3 days per month
- End user testing scripts preparation and testing
- Supporting users on change control and system updates and acting as a local system administrator
- Coordinating the testing of new and existing systems with the business units responsible for acceptance in line with the applicable testing strategy.
- Involvement in risk mitigation planning
- Overseeing the implementation of new systems including data migration
- Previous experience as a core functional tester who can design, create and execute test cases from the Business requirements given
- Previous BA experience would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in Solihull
- Ability to travel within Europe for maximum 2-3 days per month for conferences and meetings