Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking a motivated and numerically astute, Russian speaking graduate level applicant with a keen interest in finance to join the credit control team in a temporary role that is likely to continue for 12 months. High level customer service is essential, along with the ability to work to high volume at a fast pace using an eye for detail.
Experience of credit control ideal, however high calibre graduate-level applicants with a keen interest in finance and good customer service skills will be considered. Training provided.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts) and will work alongside internal departments, such as Sales, Communications and Installations to answer clients' queries.
Some experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment is beneficial, excellent communication and customer service skills are essential, along with the ability to multi task and work to deadlines. Candidates with a successful track record in providing excellent customer service will be considered.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Logging all collection notes on database or the internal ticketing system
- Inventory: Showing clients how to track inventory through reports
- Advising clients of costs and helping them with their own internal budgets
- Analysing MS-Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with their costing and analysis
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Fully proficient in Excel
- Invoice processing experience
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system is an advantage
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Experience of client visits is desirable
- Experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment