Our client, a global leader within the Marketing and Communications sector is seeking a technically minded helpdesk representative to lead their 2nd line support team, supporting users located across Europe.
The successful candidate will be working on providing support for the client's bespoke version of SAP with similar back-end functionality to SAP GL as well as supervising the helpdesk team with day to day operational queries. There will be an extensive training programme to ensure full knowledge of the product as well as going through the client's procedures and guidelines.
Suitable applicants should have previous knowledge of SAP General Ledger functionality and intermediate to advanced German language skills would be preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation in a forward thinking environment with opportunities to grow and progress. There will be the possibility to travel across Europe to provide on-site support.
- Providing 2nd Line support to the clients in Germany, UK, Belgium and Nederland's
- Overseeing the setup of user management
- Monitoring and responding to Service Now tickets
- Supervising the helpdesk team
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets, to ensure an efficient service desk function is provided with a very high level of customer service
- Meeting with key users
- Previous experience in supervising or leading a team essential
- Advanced knowledge of SAP General Ledger functionality
- Intermediate to advanced German language skills preferable
- Helpdesk background
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and logically solve problems