Hospitality and Facilities Site Manager - English /Swedish languages - Stockholm based
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking a fluent English and Swedish speaking candidate to join their EMEA Facilities Management Team.
Based in Stockholm office, the successful candidate will provide facilities support to the offices in the Nordics : Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. This includes partnering with the business to ensure the company meets the needs of the workforce and that high standards are maintained while proactively identifying critical and urgent works.
You will work alongside the specialist facilities teams to ensure the successful completion of projects in the region and partner closely with other internal support functions to ensure the smooth running of the operations. You will oversee the guest experience and ensurethe company meets the highest levels of hospitality standards. Engaging with people and creating a good network in-house and externally is fundamental to be successful in this role.
- Lead all Guest Experience aspects in the Stockholm office
- Be aware of all events and other group activities, organise catering, audit the set up, manage VIP arrivals in the building each day and be prepared to welcome/coordinate with other departments for the welcome of guests
- Set and manage operational budgets
- Ensure compliance with local health and safety legislation
- Select and manage third party vendors, ensuring company's standards are consistently met
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactively seek out ways in which the needs of the business could be met better
- Ensure that the facilities and services accurately represent company's brand and values
- Excellent Customer Service skills and ability to deal with a VIP audience.
- Proven experience managing facilities in office environments, including financial control and vendor management
- Health and safety knowledge and experience
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building successful vendor and customer relationships
- Strong prioritization and time management abilities
- A dynamic and hands-on approach
- The ability to adapt and react quickly in our fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail in terms of facilities standards