HR Analyst - Global Shared Services - Languages preferred but not essential
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance industry, is seeking a self-motivated HR Analyst who thrives under pressure and can apply a high level of initiative to creatively solve problems without supervision.
The successful candidate will join a busy, tight-knit team who provide a shared, specialist HR service to internal customers globally. The team facilitates business critically employee lifecycle transations in a seamless way, providing a professional, personable, and discreet service to external and internal stakeholders. Language skills in addition to English, such as French, German, Spanish or Russian would be ideal, however this is not essential.
Tasks will cover all frontline HR process relating to employees in the EMEA, such as relocations, on-boarding and off-boarding, global mobility, flexible working arrangements and leaves of absence.
Additionally, you will be expected to identify opportunities for service improvement and innovative ideas to maximise efficiency, driving creative solutions and implementing changes where needed.
The role is a 5 month temporary contract, though opportunities for extension are always possible for the right person, depending on the circumstance.
- Understand and execute end-to-end HR business processes
- Process HR transactions in the HR system and maintain data quality
- Provide outstanding customer service to employees and managers, effortlessly balancing the need to adhere to processes and controls while empathising with individuals and the commercial business needs
- Draft and execute relevant documents, such as offer letters and relocation agreements
- Test and create process enhancements for HR systems
- Deal with a high volume of requests at a fast pace under pressure
- Collaborate globally with internal and external customers
Required skills and qualities:
- Fluency in an additional European language, particularly French, Russian or Spanish would be ideal but is not essential
- Experience in a Shared Service environment
- Experience working at high volume at a very fast pace
- Experience of using an HR system such as People Soft or WorkDay
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, appropriate knowledge of HR law, procedures and policies
- Proven ability to provide first-class customer service
- Highly professional manner, with proven ability to interact globally with employees and stakeholders at all levels of seniority