Human Resources Administrator
Our client is seeking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to join their Human Resources team based in Central London.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is seeking to pursue a career within HR industry. As Human Resources Administrator you will be providing administrative support and working closely with Director and the Team. You key focus will be on employee related documents and data input.
The successful candidate should possess an eagle eye for detail, be highly organised and able to juggle a number of tasks.
- Send confirmation of start dates
- Request that relevant forms be completed and returned by New Starters prior to their start date
- Request IT Access for New Starters
- Arrange Visitor passes, Temporary Passes and Building Induction
- Verify that a desk and relevant hardware (mobile, blackberry, laptop) has been requested by the Line Manager prior to New Starter’s arrival
- Meet New Starter on their first day to give them a building and evacuation orientation and provide them with guidance on accessing email account and setting up a desk phone.
- Update various staffing spreadsheets.
- Create and update staff file, ensure that each file contains the required documentation
- Collecting Candidate Application Forms, Passport Copies & Interview Assessment Forms
- Scanning and filing recruitment documentation
- Create and maintain staff on Oracle system
- Act as Oracle expert and system administrator
- Request IT and systems access
- Monitor Agency Administrative staff contract end dates, extending agency contract where the Line Manager agrees & processes Purchase Orders for the contract term
- Leaver administration
- Produce Starter / Leaver report and issue to HR Managers each week
- Produce statistics and reports from various staffing spreadsheets and Oracle HR
- Assist members of the HR team with administration as needed
- Ad hoc projects
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with internet use
- Experience in an HR environment & knowledge of HR practices is desirable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Professional Appearance
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work with multiple and changing priorities in a high volume environment
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Friendly and approachable
- Discretion and sensitivity to personal information
- Strong interest in HR