Human Resources Officer
Our client is seeking for an experienced and ambitious individual to join and strengthen their senior management team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with managers of each department providing them with necessary guidance and support in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
Credibility is essential as well as a keen eye for detail and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Promote equality, diversity and company values as part of the culture of the organisation
- Review, update and implement company HR policies and procedures and work closely with the management teams of each department helping them to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Assist management teams with the recruitment and selection process including developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Maintain and update HR system and ensure that all managers and employees fully utilise the system
- Assist management teams in carrying out performance appraisals in accordance with company procedure and review process to see if there are any common issues which need to be raised to the Senior Management team
- Prepare all employment contracts, offer letters and variation to terms and conditions and ensure that all documentation is legally compliant
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all employment issues
- Be first point of contact for employees should they have any HR issues and deal with these in an appropriate and confidential manner
- Carry out all other HR administration tasks
- Carry out other ad hoc HR projects and tasks
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Currently studying towards CIPD professional development scheme
- Good understanding of HR best practice and employment legislation
- Preferable experience of working within a standalone role
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with a HR system
- Flexible and willing to travel to other office locations
- Excellent organisation, communication and administration skills
Successful applicants will be contacted