Human Resources / Employee Support
Our client, a global organisation and leading brand in the tech and finance industry, is seeking a motivated individual to join their busy Human Resources team within the shared service centre, providing employee services and support to the business for employees based in Americas / EMEA. The role requires the ability to multi task and very high attention to detail and would suit someone with administration experience in a busy and ideally HR oriented environment.
The successful candidate will provide consultation to employees on topics that cover a full range of HR-related programs and policies, as well as assist employees in navigating Workday.
Candidates should have an interest in developing human resources and employment law expertise as well as customer service skills.
The position is an ongoing 7 months temporary contract with an immediate start.
- Provide accurate and timely resolution of employee inquiries, including updating and resolving internal tickets according to defined SLAs
- Respond to telephonic inquiries in a professional manner and direct employees to resources as needed, provide policy interpretation & navigation support
- Use procedures, policy manuals, knowledgebase and other reference materials to assist in answering employee/manager inquiries and resolving issues
- Assess requestor's need(s) and resolve with established service level agreements and according to procedures or escalate as appropriate
- Guide employees in navigating through employee self-service and manager self-service functionality in Workday and troubleshoot non-technical inquires
- Partner with functional areas to support employee inquiries related to all HR programs
- Provide high touch customer service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals
- Document inquiries and escalate to other parties as necessary
- Responsible for managing and accurately collecting very sensitive and confidential information
- Human resources administration experience required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a customer service support role in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a shared services environment preferred but not required
- Experience in collaborating cross functionally and providing remote support to customers
- Experience supporting technology solutions such as Peoplesoft, Workday, SAP a plus but not required