Our client, a major global provider of IT services, is seeking an experienced Infoblox SME to join the team in a temporary contract role based in Uxbridge, Middlesex.
The position is an immediate start with a competitive daily rate offered to the right candidate.
- Installation and configuration of Infoblox IPAM module
- Configuring Infoblox DNS services, Configuring DNS Zones, Records and DHCP Service.
- Configuring & Managing DHCP Service.
- Provide Tier 3 Operational support for all DDI infrastructure including staging, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and documenting the current infrastructure.
- Integration of Infoblox with Atrium CMDB
Infoblox SME Job Description:
- Hand on experience on implementing and configuring EIP (efficient IP) IPAM server.
- Solid knowledge in TCP/IP and networking protocols.
- Ability to handle DNS, DHCP and other product related protocols and technology.
- Should have handled Infoblox - DNS, DHCP and IPAM modules.
- Managing Infoblox Grid Manager, Setup and manage Dashboards.
- IP Address Space and Network discovery service management.
- Performing DDI service Incident Management and resolution, monitoring and alerting.
- Performing System upgrades and patching.
- Managing DDI infrastructure capacity.
- Supporting DDI environment automation scripts.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of hot fixes and version upgrades.
- Proactively puts procedures in place to prevent and reduce the severity of outages.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and ensures project learning's are documented.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 5 years of Information Technology experience in Infoblox Implementation at Customer location
- Should be a local resident
- Should have worked in Retail customer space
- Understanding of one or more operating systems (Microsoft/ Linux/MAC) desirable.
- Should have good understanding of Windows Server concepts.
- Should have experience in Infoblox IPAM module
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Good Communication Skill
Infoblox, Solarwinds, Atirum CMDB
Skype for business