Our client, a major provider of IT services, has a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect to contribute to the development and maintenance of the solution design within the Cyber Asset portfolio.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for the effective delivery and continuous improvement of solutions and to establish strategic services enabling step changes within customer solution delivery practice.
The successful candidate will have a technical background in consultancy/ customer facing experience and a desire for understanding the characteristics of the full spectrum of technologies and systems and the solutions that can support them.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Identification, Ownership and Production of solutions for assigned projects in Cyber Asset portfolio that meet the business requirements
- Ensure that solutions provided conform to the Customer Enterprise Architecture standards
- Ensure effective solutions to integrate between different systems with Cyber Asset domain.
- Governance of the solution architecture through its implementation
- Responsible for providing technical leadership for innovative technical solutions
- Support identification of assets or services that can be re-used by multiple teams to drive consistency, cost reduction, and increases speed to market within assigned architecture or functional domains.
- Lead technology selection and adoption within the program.
- Responsible for producing solution architecture diagrams and documentation based on the Architecture standards and usage guidelines.
- Responsible for articulating architectural and technical concepts to technical and business audiences.
- Acts as a key member of the program's architectural governance process.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- 10-12 years hands-on experience in Networking
- Understanding of domain control assets, Windows VM & cyber security products
- Proven experience of leading architecture teams and working with project delivery leads
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to translate technical into business language
- Outstanding written documentation and knowledge sharing skills
- Infrastructure; Windows, Virtualisation, SQL Server
- Customer facing experience
- Basic knowledge of a DBA will be an added advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team
- CISSP & CCNA certification ideal