Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires experienced IVR Project Managers for a long-term contract role based in Newbury with some UK travel to other customer sites including London.
Candidates should have 5 years Project Management experience and 2+ years of experience on handling IVR projects.
The customer has initiated a Contact Centre transformation program as part of which they are migrating IVR into a new platform/solution. The new platform will be digitally enabled and provide number of new digital channels and modern IVR capabilities.
Since the size and scale of the program is large, the client is looking at multiple IVR project managers to manage the migration of the IVR to the new solution. These roles will report to the Transformation Program Manager.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for E2E delivery of project assigned
- Produce Project plan and align with main & Digital releases to deliver within targeted timescales
- Understand the business case, business requirements and project charter
- Understand budget management and responsible for project budget spend (Forecast/Actual)
- Work with various project stakeholders from across both the business and IT; such as Demand Managers, Architecture teams (Business Analysts, Solution Architects), Product Manager, Goto Market Manager
- Attend ITRB meetings for Financial approval and track Budget uplift/underspend for the project
- Prepare weekly reports and circulate the same to stakeholders
- Constantly monitor the project plan & regularly update the same & circulate to customer stakeholders as appropriate
- Prepare and manage the Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies(RAID) documents on a regular basis
- Prepare mitigation plan for key risks & dependencies in conjunction with the key stakeholders
- Work with Ops readiness in getting solution and Opex reviewed and Support model delivered for project Go live
- Understand the Business case, Business requirements and project charter
- Understand budget management and responsible for project budget spend (Forecast/Actual) and Capex/opex costs. Need to produce budget tracker and track the billing milestones with suppliers/customer teams.
- Overall experience should be 5+ years with 2+ years of experience on handling IVR projects
- Project Management (preferably Prince2 / MSP certified )
- Knowledge of operating with all industry standard project management tools. MS-Project is mandatory
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of quality control framework such as ISO and Six Sigma
- Should be able to work in Agile - Scrum methodology and collaborate with architects and designers.
- Must have good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Proven track record as an Agile Project Manager, delivering full scale end to end projects across back end delivery (IVR, infrastructure)
- Experience on managing the customer / digital touch points of an IVR implementation
- Committed to highest quality standards and delivery excellence
- Natural Leader
- Agile decision making