IS System Engineer
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an IS System Engineer for a 6 months contract based in Rugby. Candidates should be SC cleared or be willing to be SC cleared by the client.
The successful candidate will be providing local support on client's IS activities (Desktop Support, Network setups, Software installations).
Applicants must have their own vehicle and be able to travel to Whetstone, Leicester UK (~20 miles/approx 20 minutes drive from Rugby) twice a week
Strong expertise on Windows. Citrix, ESX (Virtualization env.), IT Network skills (Computer configuration, Software setups on client machine)
- Good to have knowledge on Solaris
- Learning attitude & willingness to drive the work with local team in the Office
- Deep knowledge in windows, Citrix and ESX environments
- Knowledge in Networks (no deep knowledge is needed, but is a plus)
- Knowledge with patching tools like WSUS and scanning tools
- Used to work in secure and air gapped environments
- Strong expertise on Windows. Citrix, ESX (Virtualization env.), IT Network skills (Computer configuration, Software setups on client machine)
- Good communication skills
- Can do and flexible attitude