IT Assistant - Finance - French
Our client, a leader in the tech and finance field, is seeking for a motivated, multilingual applicant to assist their professional services client base with a migration from FTP to SFTP email service. This is a temporary few months contract role with an immediate start. Applicants should speak fluent English and French.
Basic IT knowledge is crucial, but experience in the finance industry is not essential. This would be an excellent stepping stone into an IT career within the fast-paced and challenging financial services industry and a great opportunity to use your language skills.
- Convert clients from FTP to SFTP
- Use high level communication skills and ability to explain IT concepts over the phone to high level finance professionals working in investment banks or asset management firms
- Work as part of a team to meet team deadlines
- Project manage own workload accurately without supervision
- Ability to follow basic IT concepts according to written manuals that will be provided
- Understands concept of email security
- Familiar with basic IT concepts such as "Host Name", "Port", SFTP client software (E.g. CuteFTP, Tectia SSH Client, Filezilla, WinSCP, Putty/PSftp/ Open SSH Suite) and able to explain these concepts to others
- Ability to provide remote support and give basic IT instruction over the phone
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management
- Team worker
- Desire to progress, self motivated, seeking IT career within financial services