IT Business Analyst (Energy Trading)
Our client, a global provider of IT services requires an IT Business Analyst with expert knowledge of Endur ETRM and a background in Trading to be responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of their client and stakeholders and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems.
We require candidates with a background in Energy Trading /Capital Market/Investment Banking and solid knowledge of Trading lifecycle, KYC and financial regulations.
This is a long term temporary contract based in Central London.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Able to link technical solutions with business strategy when working with business partners
- Has knowledge of how competitors are using IT solutions to gain competitive edge, applies that knowledge to projects
- Leading stakeholder management activities. Creates opportunities to make the stakeholder feel valued and develop trust
- Broad and extensive knowledge, often in own specialized field, to provide interpretive, advisory or facilitating services for the use of others to achieve results
- Status Reporting
- Should know Endur ETRM (Openlink)
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and tools
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modeling
- Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions
- Demonstrates a concern and aptitude for considering the user's perspective in IT development and has a deep understanding of user aspects of interactive systems
- Has a comprehensive understanding of business process improvement, benefit and risk management
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of the technical specialism of IT Business Analysis.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail
Mandatory Skill Set
- Trading Front office controls
- KYC/Counterparty Life Cycle Management
- Regulations (Sanctions)
- Financial Crime