Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an IT Business Analyst for a 6 months temporary contract in Bristol. Candidates are required to have good MS Access and Visual Basic skills.
You will be working in our client's Application Practice team and be responsible for creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Problem Solving skills
- Experience on MS Access Development & similar toolsets
- Proficiency in MS Access and Visual Basic is required.
- Knowledge and/or experience with .Net development is a plus.
- Ability to work independently in analyzing problems and identifying solutions
- Work closely with management, specialists, and end-users to create and evaluate business requirements to support the delivery of reporting solutions.
- Assist with maintaining legacy systems while expanding the functionality of the system.
- Ability to create mockups or wireframes for the customer for better visualization.
- Work with the development team to make them understand the application & liaise between the customer & development team.
- Prior experience in the Business Analysis/Development role
- Worked in a client facing & client engagement role
- Prior experience with MS Access applications