Our Client, a global provider of IT services, requires an IT Compliance Analyst for their London offices.
The Analyst will support the delivery of IT Compliance objectives. This would involve responsibility for supporting the IT controls reporting, monitoring and tracking activities. You would also be involved in developing IT risk and compliance guidance materials.
- Risk Identification, Assessment & Evaluation
- Risk Monitoring
- Stakeholder Management & Communication
- 2-3 years' post-graduate experience of IT and IT risk management.
- Experience and understanding of IT risk management frameworks (e.g. COBIT)
- Hand on experience of SOx obtained through either an assurance or compliance role.
- Good knowledge of IT and the key technologies (Windows, SQL Server, Unix)
- Strong self-motivation and initiative.