I.T Helpdesk Support - Great I.T Career Opportunity
Our client, a major global player in the I.T industry, has an excellent opportunity available for enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals to join the I.T service desk team on a temporary basis, with the potential to move into a permanent role after a 6 month period. The office is based in Stevenage although depending on the role, some training sessions and the initial interview could take place in Stockley Park, Uxbridge.
I.T helpdesk experience is not required as intensive training will be provided so this is a great opportunity for applicants who can show some I.T knowledge to get a foot in the door and build an I.T helpdesk career.
4 - 6 weeks intensive training will be provided, however it is essential that applicants have some customer service experience, an interest in I.T, (helpdesk/ call centre), along with the ability to pick up new technology quickly, and strong communication skills.
Applicants must be committed, reliable, and flexible to work 5 shifts per week of 8 hours between 7am - 7pm Mon - Sun, with a maximum of 1 weekend every 2 weeks, and 2 bank holidays per year on a rota basis.
- Taking inbound calls in a busy, target driven call centre environment
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Using the in-house call logging system (training will be provided)
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets, to ensure an efficient, cost effective service desk function is provided with a very high level of customer service
- Working as part of a team
- Experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up new computer systems
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Flexible to work shifts as required, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rota basis
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
- Able to travel to Uxbridge for a short period of time (travel expenses part-refunded) and able to travel to Stevenage for the duration of the contract