IT Infrastructure Programme Manager
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an IT Infrastructure Programme/Project Manager with proven experience of delivering large, global and complex Infrastructure programmes/projects in the Banking Industry.
We require candidates with end-to-end lead experience who are confident reporting to Board level stakeholders, can drive change and build relationships at every level.
As Project Manager in the ITID programme, the role holder will provide direct oversight of the programme(s)/ project(s)', financial and outcome accountability, reporting to a Portfolio Manager within ITID.
In executing this role, the Project Manager will need the following skills/experience:
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
- Work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their project/programme with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values and behaviour
- Provide board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global businesses, global functions and regions
- Lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project/programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Ensure the adherence to financial processes and procedures at project/programme level, as set and communicated by the bank, regulators and ITID PPM Practice.
- Own the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to portfolio/function as appropriate.
- Have responsibility for effective handover of the project/programme into Business as Usual operations to support effective benefits realisation.
- Have responsibility for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks and respective methodologies within their Programme/Project and instilling good programme/project disciplines within their project and wider team.