IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Support
Our client, a major global organisation, has an excellent opportunity available for enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals to join the IT Service Desk team on a temporary 6m contract basis. The office is based in Salford Quays, Manchester. Candidates houls be able to start asap.
We are looking for experienced Service Desk Analysts with at least 1 years' experience in a 1st line support role, along with strong communication & customer service skills.
Applicants must be committed, reliable, flexible and willing to work morning, afternoon, evening or night shifts of 8 hours (plus 1 hour break) Monday - Sunday, on a rota basis. Overtime available.
- Taking inbound calls in a busy, target driven call centre environment and dealing with first line technical queries
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Using the in-house call logging system (training will be provided)
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets
- Working as part of a team
- At least 1 years' experience in a customer facing, 1st line technical support role
- Store support experience providing Tils & EPOS support is highly desireable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using Remedy/ ServiceNow/ ticketing systems is desirable
- Ability to pick up new computer systems
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Flexible and willing to work shifts as required, which may include early mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays on a rota basis
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
- Easy commute to office in Salford Quays