IT Service Desk Quality Analyst
Our client, a major global organisation, has an excellent opportunity available for enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals to join the IT Service Desk team on a temporary 6months contract basis. The office is based in Salford Quays, Manchester. Candidates should be able to start asap.
We are looking for experienced Service Desk Quality Analysts with at least 2-3 years' experience along with strong interpersonal skills.
Applicants must be committed, reliable, flexible and willing to work shifts of 8 hours (plus 1 hour break) Monday - Friday, on a rota basis between the hours of 7am-7pm. Overtime available.
Duties could include:
- Monitor, review, and score a defined number of calls and tickets on a daily basis to ensure compliance with service standards
- Proactively review escalated tickets, update ticket categories and call users back if mishandled.
- Take calls according to schedule on a weekly basis.
- Review Customer Satisfaction data and track weekly variances and increase reviews on advisors or clients who have seen a decrease in satisfaction scores.
- Proactively identify any system, knowledge base issues, and process deficiencies and report them to the appropriate points of contact to be immediately addressed to drive client satisfaction.
- Proactively recommend training needs for advisors based on client feedback.
- Train new hires on help desk processes, procedures, standards, and systems
- Conduct coaching and remediation sessions with Service Desk resources to verify awareness of standards and processes and facilitate improvement
- Analyze data and recommend solutions
- Schedule/lead call listening sessions
- Be available for employees who request additional coaching, direction and resolution as directed by the team supervisor.
- Provide QA reports
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a customer facing, 1st line technical support role
- Store support experience providing Tils & EPOS support is highly desireable
- Experience using Remedy/ ServiceNow/ ticketing system
- Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to offer feedback in a productive and constructive manner
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, peers, and management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be analytical and make data driven decisions
- Flexible and willing to work shifts as required
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
- Easy commute to office in Salford Quays