Our client, a global provider of IT services has openings for IT SOx testers to join them ASAP/immediately on a 3 month temporary contract at their customer offices close to Temple, London.
Contractors may be requested to travel internationally for 2 weeks during the 3 months contract, if needed. You may also need to commute in an ad-hoc basis to the Southampton office for face to face meetings
Candidates should also be able to work in alternative hours as needed (outside of 8am-5pm) to cater for global time zones) - e.g. run conference calls in the evening or early morning. These can be done remotely, if needed.
- Perform and document test of IT SOx controls (mainly IT General Controls in Logical Access, Change Management, Program Development and Computer Operations).
- Engage with Control Owners, Control Operators, to walk-through controls, request populations and obtain required evidences.
- Conduct meetings by him/herself with the objective of discuss findings and advise on potential mitigations/compensating controls with Control Owners and Control Operators.
- Update progress of testing in internal tools - SAP (GRC) and Sharepoint.
- The role reports directly to the IT SOx Test Manager, but candidates must be able to technically conclude testing results independently (pass, fail).
- May need to support and/or supervise less experienced Testers (Quality Assurance) whilst still performing own tests.
- Experience in SOx audit/testing.
- IT controls and associated risks in Access and Change Management.
- Experience in using SAP GRC as testing tool.
Key Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Strong IT Audit (Internal or External) or other IT SOx Testing experience spread among all the Domains (Access, Program Change, Program Development, Computer Operations).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- CISA certified desirable