Junior IT Technician/Logistics Support
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires a junior IT technician to join the client's team based in Hove.
This is a 1-2 months temporary contract with an immediate start date.
- Dealing with Laptop Logistics
- Unpacking Laptops and connecting them to the network for initiating build
- Doing inventory of laptops in stock, laptops which are to be shipped out, laptops returned to inventory
- Packing laptops after build completion and handing over to Logistics company for shipment
- Troubleshoot desktop related issues
- Install OS and applications on end user devices
- Provide local and remote support to users
- Work on incidents
- Basic hardware breakfix