Our client, A global provider of IT services, has a position for a Junior Network Engineer/ Administrator based in Warwick. This is a 12 month temporary contract starting on 30th October.
- Manage the security and configuration of firewalls and routers.
- Design and implement network designs for new equipment.
- Administer Windows Server's including AD administration
- Ad-hoc technical support for end user
- Auditing current hardware and software to identify tactical upgrades.
- Ability to translate technical into business language
- Outstanding written documentation and knowledge sharing skills
- Customer facing experience
- Significant experience in network engineering/administration.
- Knowledge of server administration
- A good understanding of standards, conventions and new developments in the cyber security industry
- Demonstrated high degree of self-motivation
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to contribute to effective team working
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- 2-3 years' experience
- Networking qualifications CCNA/CCNP etc or extensive experience in networking