Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is expanding and has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter to join their team specialising in KYC data. This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. It's a temporary position for 3 - 6 months (possible extension).
You will support a new product and make significant contributions to the data collection effort and team procedures and process. This is a key role focusing on the gathering of information, extracting data from documents and providing technical support to the clients.
Applicants will ideally be fluent in another European language in addition to English, have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals, strong attention to detail, a passion for financial markets and should have advanced Excel skills.
- Collecting and analysing data
- Provide technical support to front line client facing teams
- Liaising with clients directly as well as with contracts, sales, compliance and legal division
- Answering project questions and support the project manager
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative requirements to meet clients' needs
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of KYC
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups and pivot tables, VBA and macros is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Self starter with ability to work to deadlines
- Fluency in another European language
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Attention to detail
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress