Lead Designer art direction and strategy - Creative Agency
We are currently recruiting for a small but perfectly formed, London based creative media agency. Their mission is to help clients to tell their stories with the aid of film, graphics, design and words. They are looking to build upon their success and growth with the addition of an experienced Lead Designer to join their team based in Central London.
The successful candidate will help to lead agency's design output, in conjunction with the Creative Director. You will be responsible for a small team with a focus on art direction, strategy and shaping projects. You will be able to interpret challenging briefs and turn complex ideas into brilliant design. You will have experience working with large complex organisations; or at magazines and newspapers; and working to tight deadlines. As well as design and layout, you will have experience or understanding in infographics, motion graphics and digital design.
The most important quality for this role is an attitude - you would be expected to make a real contribution to a growing agency. There may be opportunities for international and domestic travel on some projects.
Essential experience / skills:
- Expert in the Adobe Creative suite including InDesign and Illustrator
- Understanding of After Effects
- Confident in leading projects and a small team
- Ability to interpret briefs and come up with own ideas
- Work across a range of projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
- Motion graphics; short animations; and content for social media
- Ability to use Final Cut Pro and/or Premiere to help with editing films