Lead Film-maker and Editor
We are currently recruiting for a small but perfectly formed, London based creative media agency. Their mission is to help clients to tell their stories with the aid of film, graphics, design and words. They are looking to build upon their success and growth with the addition of an experienced Lead Film-maker to join the team based in Central London.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Creative Director to lead agency's film output. You will need to be able to shoot, edit, interview, storyboard, lead a small team and create brilliant content. You will also work with a Film-maker and Editor, who will assist on shoots and learn from your expertise. You must be confident seeing the project from initial idea to completion, full of ideas and willing to adapt.
The most important quality for this role is an attitude - you would be expected to make a real contribution to a growing agency. There may be opportunity for international travel on some projects.
- Experience of working with large corporates and understand some of the challenges they face
- Excellent skills shooting using Canon C-class cameras and DSLRs
- Expert editing skills using Final Cut Pro and/or Premier
- Basic understanding of After Effects
- Experience creating video content for social media
- Experience of stills photography
- Motion graphics and short animations
- Shooting 360
- Experience or interest in drones and virtual reality