Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a recent law graduate or current student looking to secure part time work to assist with handling and organising legal documents. The position is detail-oriented and at times will be repetitive, however involves working in a complex and exciting environment. This would be an ideal opportunity for a goal-oriented individual who is looking for an opportunity within a major organisation to demonstrate their motivation to build a long-term career, and develop their skills particularly related to law and tech.
The position is part-time, working 3 - 4 hours per week, with an immediate start.
- Assisting with the integration and maintenance of various legal data on the internal software product
- Assisting with manual legal data processing, including case name, parties' information etc
- Visiting court to liaise with court staff, collect data and documents
- Converting physical documents to electronic copies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the UK & European Legal System is essential
- Effective researching skills in order to validate accuracy of data from the source
- Good team player, ability to work within a small team
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, flexible of shifting priorities
- Can-do attitude, ability to work independently
- Good time keeping skills and ability to take ownership