Our dynamic and growing Client is currently seeking highly qualified and experienced candidates for Management Consultant positions in their expanding London office.
This organization is a premier strategy consulting firm with a unique depth in operations and is involved across multiple sectors. The Team tackles CEO-level issues and provide solutions to clients' strategic, operational, and organizational challenges. The Client offers compelling career opportunities for passionate problem solvers with exceptional conceptual, analytical, verbal, written, presentation, and leadership skills. Success requires the ability to lead client teams, develop meaningful insights around complex issues, structure and execute thoughtful analysis, and motivate client action to drive significant and measurable impact.
This position will serve clients across many industries, but has experienced significant growth the energy and process industries in particular.
Experienced and Qualifications required for the role:
· 5 or more years of experience is preferred, considering both operational and strategic (top-tier consulting or corporate strategy) experience in multiple sectors
· Previous consulting experience is strongly preferred
· Very strong analytical and communication and presentation skills
· MBA or equivalent and related Degree
· Willingness and ability to carry out significant travel and very exciting work
· Work authorization for the UK
Head Office is based in Dallas, Texas. There is a virtual office model in the United States and there is also a small office in London to serve the European clients.