Our client, a specialist in communications research is looking for a junior research consultant to join their team to deliver research projects across multiple sectors. Previous experience within a market research role is expected.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, well - known name within the market research sector.
- Liaising with clients to take briefs and generating competitive quotes
- Supporting senior researchers and directors to produce client proposals
- Managing suppliers across multiple sectors
- Advising and consulting key clients
- Working effectively within a team
- Supporting consulting by providing qualitative and quantitative research for projects
- Attending events and networking to promote the company
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Proven ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills - oral and written
- Experience of implementing quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills