To own the brand and messaging across all marketing channels, you will uphold and develop our brand and content guidelines to ensure no matter where the brand is seen you will consistently get the same experience. Working closely with the wider marketing and product teams you will be creating content plans, effective communications, multimedia content, tools and events to drive our messaging strategy. You will drive all internal marketing initiatives to ensure all staff are on-board with the latest campaigns.
You will be transforming our brand, content, partnerships and events marketing to our core consumer customer base to drive up quality converting traffic to our business.
Working in the heart of the marketing team you will be working with two direct reports to develop and execute a high performing content and partner's strategy. You will be creating multimedia content and tools to drive new and existing customers to convert on site. You will be creating a partnership programme to increase the quality of the traffic they send us as well as work on landing new high profile partners to increase the sources of quality converting traffic.
You will be owning and driving forward a consumer research programme to inform our product and marketing activities. As the owner of the brand and tone of voice you will be working closely with the rest of the marketing team to develop strong, consistent branding and messaging. You will also be launching a new series of events for consumers and supporting with other event production.
- Brand guardian: we've recently refreshed our brand and we will need you to make sure our brand marks are consistently used across our business and partners' comms
- Driving customers to the site (web and mobile) via a mix of organic content, tools, social media, PR, events and partnerships.
- Development of existing partnerships to drive quality converting traffic and an outreach programme to land new high profile partners
- Development of a content strategies to meet the goals of our inward and outward marketing strategies
- Day to day management of creative and media agencies
- Test and learn all routes to market and be on the look-out for innovations within our industry - and beyond
- Event production ensuring key ROI metrics are met
- Development and execution of product diversification into new markets with research and execution or brand and content programmes
- Understanding our key audience, through a research and focus group programme so we are acquiring them through the best and most effective channels
- Take an active role in a range of current and future projects for helping the business meet its strategic objectives and KPIs
- Understand the competitive landscape to inform how we can maintain competitive advantage
- Management of two direct reports, maximise the impact of their work on achieving business KPIs
- Report on the relevant business KPI's
- Budget management of relevant spend, working alongside the Marketing & Strategy Director
- Marketing 'A player'
- A creative problem-solver
- 5 + years' experience of a high growth business or online retail or financial services where you were central to managing the brand and delivering strong creative campaigns
- Experience of identifying new routes to market and being there from the offset
- Experience of driving significant online traffic and revenue growth for a retail brand, ideally within the finance or consumer space
- Experience of managing commercial partnerships ideally in the consumer, retail and financial markets
- Experience of tailoring messaging to target audiences
- Budget management experience
- Outstanding communication and project management experience
- Highly ROI driven
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where ownership and responsibility for delivery stops with you
Our business has fully embraced the lean methodology and we've grown from 5 to 15 people in the past year. We want to accelerate this growth in a fun, vibrant environment for our talent to strive.
As well as competitive salaries and a performance-based bonus scheme, we will offer you:
- A bright and colour office located in trendy Clerkenwell, 10 mins from Farringdon and Old St
- Quarterly rewards for meeting our targets
- Regular team outings, free beer and wine for our weekly team downloads
- Training and development, whether informal through mentorship, attendance to events, educational lunches with the likes of Google, or training courses
- Flexible working hours