Marketing Proposal Writer
Our client, a global organisation and leading brand in the media and finance industry, is seeking a Marketing Proposal Writer for their Client Solutions team in London.
This team draws upon a knowledge of media sales and marketing communications to help shape ideas, develop presentations and create compelling and effective collateral to differentiate the company from the competition, raise awareness of the brand and promote the opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of sales and marketing presentations/materials that communicate both client-specific solutions and sales sponsorship opportunities to ultimately enhance revenue generation for the EMEA advertising sales team.
This is a short term 2 months temporary contract with an immediate start. This is a rare opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative, fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong track record of creative marketing solutions for advertisers
- Ability to manage a large volume of presentations and projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- High level of expertise in presentation development
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint
- An interest in media / advertising is beneficial
- Strong attention to detail