Our client, a rapidly expanding, established global start-up in the digital media sphere has an exciting opportunity for a native level French speaking Media Sales Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will join a welcoming, open and creative team culture within one of the fastest growing organisations in the digital content realm, with an extensive list of major brand clients. Modern, light and creative-style office space based in central London.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Sell multiple products to clients
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with the Country Manager to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Native French speaker with experience working in the French digital space
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / inside sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space - a great advantage
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization