Our client, a global supplier of IT services requires a MES EBRS Consultant/Technical Lead with design and deployment experience of Aspentech Suite for Pharmaceutical customers.
The purpose of the role is to Manage MES Development/ Deployment Projects for Pharma Manufacturing site as follows:
- Lead, Manage and Work with Offshore teams for solutioning, development and deployment of MES EBRS - Aspentech Suite of products
The Role/Experience Required:
- Actively participate on a technical project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained.
- Participate in gathering and documenting customer requirements for MES system through client interviews, documentation analysis and Work Flow Process Mapping.
- Participate in fit-gap analysis of customer requirements vs. MES system functionality.
- Support the design and deployment of MES systems to replace paper based or manual systems including batch records, weigh & dispense, warehouse management and material tracking in a pharmaceutical or medical device environment.
- Participate in the testing of MES systems.
- Support Manufacturing on the efficient use of MES; provide technical input to help troubleshoot issues during MES usage and support end-users in MES navigation, EBR execution and general system utilization to ensure users become self-sufficient.
- All work must be carried in compliance with the customer's GMP framework
Key Skills/ Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Integrated Manufacturing disciplines
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Biotech manufacturing processes and/or manufacturing systems
- Familiarity must with MES systems such as and Aspen Tech Management Suite.
- Programming with Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Java, C, C++ , Oracle, SQL, and other databases
- Knowledge of other MES systems Werum PAS-X will be added advantage
- Agile/ Scrum knowledge
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical abilities
- Decision making
- Organizing skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Agile approach