Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires a Middleware WAS Administrator for a 4 month temporary contract that might be extended further. This role is based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
- Configuration Management Tools: Chef
- Application hosting technologies - WAS, Redhat tomcat, Apache HTTP, JBOSS, weblogic.
- Knowledge of Virtualization: VMWare, VM VirtualBox, Docker
- Understanding of Platform as a Service Cloud Service: Amazon Web services (AWS), Google cloud
- knowledge of Linux OS and Kernel: RedHat,Unix,windows
- knowledge of CI/CD Tools: Jenkins (Pipeline as a code)
- Experience of Work flow and issue Management tool: Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of Version Control System: Git, Github, GitLab
- understanding of Scripting language and programs: Bash, Python, Ruby