Mobile Network Principal Test Engineers/ Senior Test Engineers / Test Engineers
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires Principal Test Engineers, Senior Test Engineers and Test Engineers to start long-term temporary contracts ASAP in either Borehamwood or Bristol. There will be some travel required between Bristol and Borehamwood.
We require experienced candidates with integration and acceptance testing experience in addition to experience of testing of E2E network services.
Reporting to the Test Manager, contractors would be part of the Mobile Networks Test & QA department.
- Test & Quality Assurance within Mobile & Voice (TSO)
- This role supports the successful integration of new systems, products, services, and validation campaigns to assure the quality of the deliveries on behalf of the client and its customers, through technical and commercial launch.
- Senior Test Engineers may have Test Engineers reporting to them.
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Electronics, Computing, Telecommunications.
- Good knowledge within mobile communications industry with knowledge of LTE, WCDMA, GSM, GPRS, UMTS and HSxPA.
- Experience of integration & acceptance testing of telecommunications services and equipment.
- Experience of testing E2E network services (e.g. Voice, Data, SMS, MMS), with good knowledge of Core/IN network elements.
- Principal Test Engineer may have 10+ years of relevant experience
- Senior Test Engineer may have strong 5+ years of relevant experience
- Test Engineer may have 3+ years of relevant experience